Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ten Facts About Me


*I'm pretty sure we all know by now that I have an obsession with cats. Yep, I'm the crazy girl that posts pictures of her cats everywhere. In case we haven't validated my obsession you should know- 1) I bought one of my cats a Halloween costume. She's a vampire. And yes I had her model it while I took pictures of her. and 2) I'm going as black cat for Halloween. I thought it was fitting.

* One of my biggest role models and favorite celebs is Selena Gomez. I adore her music, acting, and style. Mostly why I like her though, is because she's the type of girl that I would be best friends with. I love her genuine, funny, down-to-earth personality and someday I would love to meet her.

*I've always had this crazy dream of wanting to be the first petite supermodel. (I'm 5'2) I've always wanted to make over the fashion//beauty industry as far as the stereotypes go. Many things have changed in the industry, but the height requirements haven't.

*I can't always control my laughter.

*I fell in love with Franklin, TN when I visited their last winter. I'd never experienced that before... to go somewhere and just feel like you belong... like you're home. I may not have my life planned out, but I do know that I'm going to end up in Franklin.

* I live for the big city, but I also love the simplicity of country living.

*I'm a big daydreamer. I still have the imagination of a little kid.

*I overthink everything! I'm not spur of the moment or spontaneous. I'm a huuuuuge planner and the people that "fly-by-the-seat-of-their-pants" kind of drive me crazy. I'm trying to work on being more spontaneous though! It's a gradual thing..

*I'm amazing with directions and could get you pretty much anywhere.

*I'm sort of a noisy walker. I tend to bang my heels when I walk. Which means, yes, I'm that annoying girl, the "clacker" in heels. Sorry, but I'm short, so I need the height! Ain't nothing getting in the way of me and my heels girl!

xoxo, em

4 comments:

  1. You must be my long lost twin or something because we are so similar! Especially on being an over planner, it's a blessing and a curse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cats are so fun! and i am a HUGE daydreamer, it gets my in trouble at work/class... maybe it's an emily thing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a daydreamer also, and if my needs directions, she just asks. Thanks so much for posting.
    Kelsi
    http://theofficialblogofkelsib.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is awesome! I'm going to click the follower button in just a second. ;) You seem like an amazing girl. :)

    Felicia. :)

    p.s. My blog: thinklaughlive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete