Monday, September 30, 2013

Lately Lovelies



I. I shut the cats in the shop for the night and turn to head back up to the house. I slow my walk to savor a few moments of the nighttime air. The sun has just set. It's not quite black out, but more of a midnight blue. A clear night with no stars. The air is crisp. It's the kind of  night you want to bundle up with a big blanket and a thermos of hot chocolate. The football game is still going on down the street. The lights from the field glow into the night and I can hear someone over the speaker, announcing the final plays.



II. Discovering the perfect outfit, tucked into my closet like a secret gem. Who would know that my two new favorite places would go together in such a wonderful way? It's classy and sophisticated and equal parts Kate Middleton and Michelle Phan.

 
III. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino's at Starbucks. Fall in a cup. My new love.
 


IV. Oversized cream sweaters with ruby wine cord skinnies. Favorite color combo ever!


V. TIU's Frisky Fall challenge! More info here!  Daily check-in's on Twitter and the community. Watching K+K's vlogs and looking through their amazing Instagram pictures. Such an inspiration! Early mornings. Crisp fall jogs.



VI. Halloween planning! Flapper, black cat, or little red riding hood? DIY? Of course! Costume shopping for my kitties! Yes, I'm that kind of girl. ;) I'm planning on stuffing my fluffy, black, cat into a pumpkin costume! Can't wait!


What have you been up to lovelies?
Would you like to see Frisky Fall check-ins and more fitness and health posts? Let me know and be sure to comment on my new poll!

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete