Monday, September 9, 2013

Gold Smoky Eye Tutorial

I'm so excited to be kicking off my "Fall into Autumn" series with this stunning gold smoky eye tutorial! This is one of my favorite "glam" looks and is what I would wear for a girls night out or to a nice restaurant. Some might not consider this a glam smoky eye, but as I said in the video, I like to keep my look on the more natural side.

video

Products used:

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metallic in Barely Branded

Elf eyeshadow palette in Natural

Maybelline eyeshadow palette in Sunbaked Neutrals

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black

Covergirl Brow and Eye Makers in Midnight Black

Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara (Washable)

Shany Makeup Brushes


The finished look:


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial lovelies! What do you want to see next in my series?

xoxo, em

2 comments:

  1. oh, this is lovely. i'm going to try it tonight.
    my favorites for smokey eyes is gold and browns too. i have a matte bronze color and a sparkly gold color are my two favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Your makeup looks are always incredible!

    ReplyDelete