Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Makeup Haul!


Today I'm sharing my fall makeup haul with y'all! I added descriptions to all of the products below, that way you don't have to watch the video if you don't feel like it.



video


Products Mentioned:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin in Ivory:
I had repeatedly heard rave reviews about this foundation so I decided to give it a shot. I didn't think much could top my favorite CG Natureluxe foundation, but this stuff blew me away. It's a very similar formula, but it has buildable coverage, feels amazing on your skin, and is still breathable.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze:
This little jar of goodness just makes my day. The things I love most about it- amazing color pay off, looks good on all skin colors, buildable, a little goes a long way, lasts f o r e v e r. The only downside is that it seems to make my eye makeup crease by the end of the day.

NYX Love in Paris Eyeshadow Palette in Parisian Chic:
For $9.99 this palette is a real winner. You get a range of natural colors with four matte and five shimmer shades. Beautiful color pay off and adorable packaging.

Revlon Lipbutters in Red Velvet and Raspberry Pie:
Addicted to these suckers! I now have five of them! Both of these shades are to die for. Seriously.

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer in Ivory:
After searching for almost a year I finally found the perfect blemish concealer! This lovely, little, product conceals beautifully, has all day coverage, and lasts forever!


Neutrogena Shine Control Powder in Invisible:
I haven't quite been using this powder long enough to give it a full review, but so far I'm liking it. It's very similar to my Rimmel London Stay Matte powder, but the packaging and mirror are amazing and the overall quality is great!

Revlon Cream Blush in Berry Flirtatious:
Simply stunning. This shade is suitable for all skin colors and gives a very natural, just-out-in-the-cold flush to your cheeks. Incredibly smooth and light texture. A little goes a long way.

I'm so happy with all of my new beauty finds! What are your fall makeup essentials?

xoxo, em

2 comments:

  1. so cute! and i love the look you are wearing in the video, it's warm and just adorable.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks em that was really fun to watch! you always do a GREAT JOB.

    ReplyDelete