Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Favorites!!

It's September!! Summer is coming to a close, fall is almost upon us, and I couldn't be happier! I'm ready for crisp days, trips to the pumpkin patch, skinnies, scarfs, and sweaters. I'm ready for caramel macchiato's at Starbucks, raspberry lip colors, and riding boots.

*In the beginning I said September Favorites instead of August Favorites. Whoops! Sorry about that!It had been a long day and my brain was pretty fried when I was shooting this!

video

This months favorites: (in no particular order)

Say Yes to Blueberry's Facial Exfoliator
Say Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac
Revlon Lipbutter's in Strawberry Shortcake and Berry Smoothie
Elf Blush in Twinkle Pink
Covergirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation in 305, Alabaster
VS Pro Radiant FX Face Illuminator

I'm thinking of doing a fall series that includes my favorite fall recipes, back to school shopping haul, fall makeup routine, fall lookbook, etc. Thoughts and/or requests?

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment