Thursday, July 11, 2013

Updated Everyday Makeup Routine!

Hello lovelies!
Happy Thursday! How's your week going so far? My week has been busy, but enjoyable. Today was the first morning where I didn't have anything going on, so I decided to film an updated makeup tutorial! I had so much fun filming this! I blanked out at a couple parts and you can kind of see me fumbling for words at certain points. :) Even though I enjoy it, I'm still not a natural in front of the camera. I'll rewatch my videos and think, "Wow. Do I really sound like that?" My voice always seems lower than I think it is and I can seem pretty serious.

video
 
Products Used:
Rimmel stay matte powder in translucent
Covergirl concealer in fair clair
Maybelline fit me bronzer in light
Maybelline bouncy blush in fresh pink
VS pro face illuminator
NYX jumbo eye pencil in cottage cheese
NYX single eyeshadow in aloha
Elf eyeshadow pro mini palette in natural
Rimmel kohl pencil in panama
Maybelline colossal cat eyes mascara (washable)
Covergirl jumbo gloss balm in watermelon twist
 
 
I hope you enjoyed it and as always let me know your thoughts and if you have any requests!
Thanks so much for watching!
with love,
emalee

2 comments: