Monday, June 17, 2013

TIU Bikini Series~ Week 7

 

We're down to the last week of the bikini series! It's hard to believe that it's almost over. I'm sad with how fast it has all gone by, but I'm so thankful for this journey and all that I've learned.

These past few weeks of the bikini series have been great for me! I was nervous about being at camp for a week and having to eat cafeteria food and miss out on my workouts. It ended up all going great though! I tried to make the  healthiest choices that I could, but did allow myself to relax and enjoy it all. I was literally on my feet all day and since I did so much walking all week I gained some great leg muscles (in addition to some blisters!) and lost 1/2 inch on my thighs!

BIG NEWS!! After 1 1/2 years of being an avid beach babe, my sister and I decided to take the plunge and purchase the nutrition system! (Full review on it coming soon!) The plan is AMAZING and I can't wait to tell you all about it in an upcoming post. If you're interested into looking into it click here!

I am currently doing the 7 Day Slim Down, along with my sister. We're wrapping up Day 2, and let me tell you... it ain't easy! The 7DSD is a week long special system that helps you to tighten and tone up for an upcoming event as well as  to cleanse your body with whole, natural foods. While I'm not preparing for an event, my sister & I felt that it would be a nice kick start to the program, in addition to being a good way to wrap up the bikini series. The food is delicious and I've felt really clean & light, but I'm starting to get bored with some of the food and I've been having extreme cravings. I keep imagining all of the things I want to eat at the end of the week. :) I'm not used to being told exactly what measurements of food I'm supposed to eat, or when to eat each meal, but it's actually been working out pretty well.

The bombshell spell and the protein pancakes are out of this world! I'm really excited to have them again at breakfast tomorrow!

If you're doing the bikini series as well, then I encourage you to push yourself in this last week! Eat lean, clean & green, and push yourself in your workouts! We're down to the final days ladies! Remind yourself why you started this! I'm so excited to finish this strong!

Xoxo, em

P.S. I'm sorry this post was a bit on the short side, but I have a biiiiiig post coming at the end of the bikini series! I promise it's going to be great! :)

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via a comment on the TIU website. I'm really looking forward to your review of the nutrition plan :)

    ReplyDelete