Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TIU Beach Babe DVD Review

Hello lovelies,
Today I'm bringing you a review on the original beach babe dvd by Tone It Up!


Cover:
 
Back with workouts listed:
 
One of the two discs:


I received the beach babe dvd for my birthday two months ago, and it's proved to be very handy on many occasions. I don't typically like workout dvds. I have no idea why, since I get 80% of my workouts from Youtube, but the idea of popping in a disc and sitting in front of my tv for 30 minutes completely bores me. I've tried everything from Jillian Michael's to Denise Austin to celebrity workouts to dance workouts! There were few dvds that I really liked... until I got the beach babe dvd.

Overview: One of the reasons I love the dvd is because you can tell a lot of work & time was put into it. The packaging itself is just gorgeous and is filled with eye catching faunts, colors, and beautiful photos that were shot on location in Hawaii. All of the routines were shot right on the beach in Oahu. Not only is the location stunning, but I find it soothing that you can hear the waves in the background. K+K are wonderful encourager's without being all in your face or full of themselves. They are incredibly down to earth and all things lovely. (and gorgeous!) The dvd itself has seven routines as well as a bonus behind the scenes video. The workouts are:

*Surfer Girl Workout- A fun, total body workout that uses surfer inspired moves. 25 minutes long.
*Bikini Sculpt Routine- At 40 minutes this is the longest routine on the dvd. It is a little more difficult than the other workouts and targets each body part in circuits.
*HIIT the Beach- This is an amazing 20 minute High Intensity Interval Training routine. It's a great way to get your cardio in every day and I promise you will be sweating by the end!
*Bikini Booty- Targets the booty & legs. 10 minutes long.
*Bikini Abs- This targets the abs without being all crunches. Something a little different. :)
*Summer Arms- Your arms will be on FIRE with this workout! 12 minutes long.
*Long & Lean- This is one of my favorites! You will feel so relaxed and good after doing this! It's a great cool down routine or for when you want to have a light day.

I love this dvd! It's a great way to switch up your workout routine or get out of a slump. All of the workouts deliver amazing results and if matched with a lean, clean, & green diet, you will be positively blown away by the results! If you're interested in the dvd click here.
I am so excited because they just released their 2nd beach babe dvd, and it looks amazing! I can't wait to order it soon!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Xoxo, em



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love this review, its very helpful. Also I am in love with your blog, it's super cute!

    http://cuteandpinklife.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete