Sunday, June 30, 2013

This is it.

Hello lovelies,
It seems GFC has finally decided to bite the dust. I can't say I'm happy with this decision, but since it's happening tomorrow, I decided I better be proactive and hop on over to Bloglovin. The Bloglovin icon is now on my sidebar so feel free to follow me on there! :) Bloglovin has added this lovely little feature that says "import from google reader". All you have to do is click one button, and BAM all of your blogs that you followed from GFC are now in your newsfeed for Bloglovin! It's pretty darn amazing.
Anyways, have a lovely weekend dolls and I'll talk to you all again soon!
I'm in the midst of editing a "Skincare Routine" post and brainstorming for a fourth of July inspiration post, so keep a lookout in your newsfeeds!
Xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment