Sunday, June 2, 2013

May Favorites!

*This was supposed to go up last Sunday while I was gone at camp, but something happened!
 






Em's Favorites for May:

BBW Bali Mango Fine Fragrance Mist  This tropical scent is perfect for summer and always makes me feel like I'm on some island in the Bahamas! :)

Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink  This is my second bouncy blush, and I love this one even better! This is the perfect pink blush shade for spring//summer! It looks pretty natural, but still gives enough color pay off. I love it!

Essie in Bond with Whomever  (from the spring 2013 collection) is described as a posh lilac and is my perfect purple shade.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch  I know I've talked about this on my blog numerous times, but nonetheless I had to do it just one more time because I've been using it lots in the month of May! Pink Punch is my favorite of the Babylips I've tried so far because it has amazing color pay off and smells good enough to eat!

VS Pro Radiant FX Face Illuminator  Mine is the in the mini size because it's from the Prime & Glow kit. It's a sheer peachy-pearl colored formula (don't worry, the color disappears into your skin). It's slightly different from a highlighter, but gives close to the same affect. The VS face illuminator gives your face this really lovely glow that I love! I apply mine on my cheekbones and sometimes on my eyelids, under eyeshadow.

B + B Surf Spray  This is one of those other products that I can't seem to talk about enough. As soon as the sun came out and I saw that summer was on the horizon I whipped out my trusty surf spray. It's one of my summer staples and I simply adore it! It might seem a littly pricy, but I promise it's worth it! It gives my hair texture and volume (I swear it looks like I hairsprayed it!), all while helping to give those beachy, windswept waves we all desire.

elf Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Natural I can't get over how much of a bargain this is! I find elf eyeshadows to be of terrific quality for the price and they give amazing color payoff and lasting power! (Which is something I've struggled to find with drugstore eyeshadows) With this palette I can make so many eye looks, in addition to using certain colors as eyeliner and to fill in my brows! Plus this palette is on sale right now, so grab one while they last!


What are your favorites for May?


Xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. Love the bali mango - so summery! That is, if a scent can be one!

    ReplyDelete