Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Favorites

Hello lovelies!
It's been much too long since I did a vlog (7 months to be exact!), so I recently sat down and filmed my June Favorites! I had such a fun time filming it that I decided to get back into the groove of filming regularly! I've been putting it off until I get a camera card, but since that seems to be taking me a while, I decided to go back to filming on my laptop for the time being.
I have some really awesome products to share with you this month, so sit back & relax!


video
 
Products mentioned (in no particular order)
 
The Tree Hut Sugar Shea Body Scrub in Brazilian Nut and Coconut & Lime
The Body Shop Body Butter in Mango
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Stain in Watermelon Twist
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Aloha
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara in Washable
BBW Bali Mango Fine Fragrance Mist
BBW Bali Mango Triple Moisture Body Cream
 Essie in Sand Tropez
Lessons from Madam Chic by Jennifer L. Scott
 
Let me know if you have any requests! I'm thinking of doing a fitness routine and an updated everyday makeup tutorial! :)
Feel free to shoot me an email at accordingtoemalee@gmail.com!
 
Xoxo, em
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment