Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TIU Bikini Series~ Week 5

Hello lovelies,
The weeks just seem to be flying by! I can't believe we are already into week five!

This week is confidence week for the Bikini Series, and yesterday we were told to set three goals that we would like to accomplish during the rest of the bikini series. (That gives us three weeks)
Here are mine:


Starting on Friday the next week and a half are going to be crazy for me, so you won't be seeing many posts. I leave for camp on Sunday and will get back Friday! I always look forward to our church's VBS every year, and I can't wait to serve in this new area this year! Can't wait to tell y'all how it goes!

This weeks tip is all about MOTIVATION! We all have different things that drive us and inspire us and a huge key to my success is motivation. I'm a person that seeks inspiration and motivation everywhere and often needs to be re-motivated.
My favorite sources for this are Pinterest, the Tone It Up community, Twitter, and Youtube!
There are a few people in particular that I find incredibly motivating!

Georgie: Pinterest
               Blog
               Youtube Channel
              
Elle:   Youtube channel

Holli: Pinterest

Sophie: Pinterest

and of course Karena & Katrina: Instagram
                                                     Facebook
                                                     Blog

What are your favorite ways to get motivated? Do you have any favorite people that you follow on pinterest, youtube, or instagram?

Xoxo, em


No comments:

Post a Comment