I'm really loving these "Five Things" posts. It's a wonderful way to wrap up the week and just seems so laid back & fun.
1) Photo sessions! I've had two wonderful photo sessions recently and enjoyed doing them so much! (Posts to come on both soon!)
2) The other night I made mouthwatering beef with mushrooms & oregano and it all felt rather Julia Child-ish. I went around the house saying "beef bourguignon", and "This is Julia Child saying Bon Appetit!" (And yes I said it all in a Julia Child like accent)
3) The fluffies. (aka the kittens) I can't believe how fast they have grown! This photo is a few weeks old, but I just had to share it! The kittens are now almost 7 weeks old and in one week three of the five will be going to a new home. :( I will miss them terribly, but I'm so happy that they get to stay together!
4) New TIU workouts! I have been obsessed with this particular workout for weeks now! I have built so much arm muscle using resistance bands! The String Bikini workout is simple and short (I like to do it 2-3 times through) and doesn't always feel like you're working that hard, but trust me... you will feel it!
5) This weekend I set out on an adventure that I've been looking forward to for months. I'm packing my bags and heading out to camp with a bunch of middle school kids for the week! I volunteered to be on our church's VBS servant squad this year and I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for me! I have been praying about this for months and I am so thankful that the Lord has given me this opportunity.
This also means that I will be away from my blog for a week. I did get one post written in advance, so expect something coming out on Sunday! :) Have a lovely first week of June!