Friday, April 5, 2013

The Fashion Tag!



Hello lovelies,

First off, thank you Sierra for tagging me! Sierra did this post the other day and said that the first five commenters were tagged... so of course I commented! :) I'm not typically one for tags or anything like that, but this one was just too fun to pass up!

1) How would you describe your style?
Hmm, I was just looking at all of the different "style types" and I think I'm best described as a romantic contemporary. i.e. I like feminine, cute, toned-down fads. I like to be in style, but I don't always like everything that is in style. Around the house I'm normally wearing activewear since I workout a lot, but when I'm going out I'm almost always in my skinnies and a sweater or blouse. I love getting all dressed up! :)

2) What are your wardrobe staples?
Definitely denim, my skinnies, boots and sweaters for winter, activewear, and tank tops for layering all year round.

3) Most wanted item?
A maxi or high low dress for my sweet sixteen, mint shorts, activewear, and a blazer

4) Favorite designer?
I don't really shop by "designers" per say, but I love certain Modcloth designers and of course all of the places listed below. And as far as designers//brands I drool over, but can't typically afford~ Louboutin shoes and Free People.

6) How much do you spend on clothing?
It really depends. I'm super careful with my money and have my own little "budgeting system". Before every major shopping trip I try to give myself a budget and rarely go over. I typically never spend over $50 in one shopping trip.

7) Favorite places to shop?
Target, American Eagle, Forever 21, and Gap

8) Favorite fragrance?
At the moment my favorites are Bath and Body's Carried Away and American Eagle's Bohemian.

9) Favorite way to have your hair?
Curled. Of course just saying curls is so vague. I like to call mine "Natural Bombshell Curls". Oh, and of course I love messy buns! :)

10) What is your go to outfit when you don't have anything to wear?
That depends on the season. Currently I'm in the basically-spring-but-still-pretty-chilly stage. My go to outfit lately has been my peach skinnies from Forever 21, lavender and white polka dot tank top from Old Navy, and my chambray shirt from Old Navy. I like to pair it with my American Eagle sandals, and a bracelet from Francesca's.

11) Most prized possession?

My Gap skinny jeans, lime & purple Nike Free Runs, and my newest Modcloth dress.


I tag:
Miss Jayne Becca

Rohini

Mel

and the first two commenters! (only if you want to)



 
Xoxo, em


 


 

 


 





?

5 comments:

  1. The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion offers various courses and programmes in fashion courses, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I love hearing about other girls' style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo fashionable! I'd definitely want to get some tips :) Layering is so much fun, probably my favorite thing :) Especially in the winter when you can layer with scarves :D I love your style, romantic contemporary! So cute :) I'm just more of a country casual I guess :P I loved reading you answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Sierra! You're so sweet! And thanks again for tagging me! I really enjoyed doing this! :)
      ~Em

      Delete