Tuesday, April 23, 2013

16 before 16~ Results

Hello lovelies,

Eeeeeek, today is my birthday!! After so much anticipation I can't believe it is finally here!! This isn't my official "birthday post", that will come later. :)

Last July I sat down and wrote up my 16 before 16 list. Now here I am, on my sixteenth birthday, and it's time to see how I did.

Le list~

Sixteen Before Sixteen



1) Get red high heels


2) Learn to drive/get a permit   I finally got my permit in October and have been out driving just a few times. I signed up to take Driver's Ed in May, so we'll see how it goes!

 
3) Get my ears pierced Finally after six years I had my ears repierced!


4) Learn how to shoot a gun//target practicing


5) Travel somewhere  As you all probably remember from this post, I traveled by myself to Nashville//Franklin, TN in February.


6) Do a fashion post I've loved doing a few fashion posts on my blog. Some of my favorites were: The Fashion Tag,   Shopping Haul//Spring Break Finds,    and Outfit of the Day.



7) Go iceskating//rollerskating

8) Memorize my life verse

 
9) Do something with animals  I can definitely say I "did something with animals" over the past year. I petsat twice for a precious cavalier named Benny, attended and helped out at a few KSDS events and meetings, got two cats, and then just last week my cat had kittens!

One of my favorite pictures if Fern... shortly after she killed a bird. So innocent.


10) Go to a thrift or antique store  I did this fairly often over the past year.


11) Have an official photoshoot  I was second shooter at a wedding last fall as well as having what I consider to be "pretty official" photoshoots with Liv and Sam. (sometimes siblings make the best models!)





the sneeze. this picture makes me laugh whenever I see it.


12) Get a dog


13) Get a 50 mm. lens  I received my beloved 50 mm. lens for Christmas and rarely take it off now!

 

The day I got my lens.. I was over the moon. :)

14) Go to a garage or estate sale   I went to a handful of different garage sales in the past year, none of them terribly memorable.
 
 
Looking over my list... and it seems I didn't get the whole SIXTEEN before Sixteen... because I only have fourteen. Oh well. Nine out of fourteen accomplished. I'd say it was a pretty loverly year! And this year I will aim to complete all of my seventeen before seventeen. (I've had such fun writing it up lately and can't wait to share it with y'all)
 
Xoxo, em

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday sweet girl! yay for accomplishing things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Em! 16 is an awesome number ;)

    ReplyDelete