Sunday, March 17, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow Review

Hello loves,
Recently I picked up one of the new metallic Color Tattoo eyeshadows and decided to do a quick review on it. These lovely eyeshadows have been the talk of the beauty world for months and I've been eyeing them for what seems like forever. I finally bought one in the shade Barely Branded and boy do I love it! Not only is the consistency dreamy, but these eyeshadows are very pigmented, go on beautifully, and stay on forever! Barely Branded is best described as a soft gold//champagne color. It's probably the most natural looking out of all of the Color Tattoo eyeshadows and really makes brown eyes pop!









Overtop of  the Barely Branded I did a medium gold brown shadow and then a mocha brown eyeshadow. (both from an elf palette)

Overall, I would highly recommend these lovely eyeshadows. They make putting on your eyeshadow a breeze and I especially love them because they last all day. No touchups. No smudges. No fading. Just pure eyehadow perfection.

What is your favorite Maybelline product?

 Xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment