Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{Currently}



Sipping~ Lemon water! Oh yes. Whoever knew making such a small change to ones water could make it so delicious and refreshing? I'm hooked!

Listening to~ Still so in love with Taylor Swift's Red cd!

Planning~ a lot of goals and projects! :)

Reading~ The Book Thief  and Lauren Conrad Beauty. I received her beauty book for Christmas and haven't been able to put it down since.

Dreading~ That there are still four more months of school. Will it ever end?!

Excited About~ Spring!! It's still a ways away but I am oh so eager for it to arrive.

Watching~ Downton Abbey and the Biggest Loser are my current weekly watches. Downton. Oh goodness.

Inspired By~ The Tone It Up  Love Your Body Challenge. I've mentioned this before and have been meaning to do a big, long, post on it, but it just hasn't happened yet. It's week four and I am loving it! Tone It Up has seriously changed my life. I recommend them to everyone. If you're interested in fitness & nutrition then you must check them out!
Also I'm constantly inspired by my favorite Youtube beauty gurus: Bethany Mota (MacBarbie07) and Michelle Phan! My current favorite videos by them are Bethany's Vday video and Michelle's stunning Broken City inspired makeup look.

Accomplished~ So this is a bit embarrassing to admit as a photographer, but for some reason I've always struggled with understanding fstops and exposure. Today I was reading a photography book and it was like a lightbulb went off in my head! Now I'm going a little nuts and taking a million pictures because I finally understand! There are no words for how excited I am about this!


I completely redid my about me page. You should go check it out! Also, I am in the process of redoing my faq page, so if you have any questions for it leave me a comment!

A little Valentine's Day sneak peek! :)

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand f stops either really, what book were you reading?

    ReplyDelete