I'm sitting here... and I honestly don't have any words. I feel like a blank sheet. I'm sorry, really I am, it's just that I haven't had much inspiration for blogging or writing posts lately. Despite all that I'm going to try my best to scrape together a little something in honor of the new year.
2012. The year that went by much, much too fast. This was a year of happiness and sadness and way too many other emotions to recall. This was the year of adventures.This was the year when my darling kitty, Cali disappeared and I had no idea what I would do without her. This was the year of letting go. This was the year of pushing myself out of my comfort zone. This was the year when I realized that Jesus has been by my side all along. This was the year of... so many things.
I can't predict the future and I don't know where I'll be a year from now. I'm sure just like this past year, a lot will have changed for me. I know I don't blog nearly as much as I used to and I'm sorry. I decided to put blogging on the back burner for a while, but now I'm back. I'll be honest I contemplated taking a break from blogging... and never coming back. Gosh, just writing that sounds pathetic. After much thought I realized that I've put so much time and effort into this blog and it would be terrible just to throw it all away! I really do love blogging and I've loved connecting and getting to know so many wonderful girls. So I'm back to give it another shot!
Now lets take a trip down memory lane and see how I did on accomplishing last news New Years Resolutions:
Em's New Year Resolutions of 2012:
1. Grow an inch Sadly, no I didn't quite grow one inch. I'm a little sad because it seems I might be done growing. I'm not quite 5'2 and my goal height was 5'3, but that's okay.
3. Complete my 15 before 15 list I completed a lot of things on my list, but I didn't accomplish all of them.
5. Get a new pet: preferably a dog or bunny
6. Dance in the rain
11. Read my Bible faithfully Although I read two devotionals and read my Bible quite a bit, I felt like I could really have done better on this one, so I decided not to cross it off.
A few things I want to remember as we move into this new year:
This isn't just about fitness ladies. Think about it~ No excuses=No limitations
Life is short. Love the little things.
And my favorite:
Let go, Let God
After some pondering I've decided that my resolutions list this year will be a mishmash of projects/goals, at least one big dream, and things I want to be.
Em's Resolutions for 2013:
1) Read & complete at least two new devotionals
2) Eat Lean, Clean & Green as much as possible
3) Finally get a pair of red highheels!!
4) Go ziplining
5) Run a race
6) Be Adventurous
7) Be Friendly
8) Be Fearless
What are some of your New Years Resolutions?
Happy New Year sweet followers!