Thursday, November 8, 2012

October Favorites!!

Hello loves,
I'm sorry that its taken me a while to record this video, but I promise that I have a valid excuse! First when I went to record a while back my laptop wasn't working and then I got a cold and my voice sounded really bad. Anyways, I'm finally posting my October Favorites and I apologize that its a little bit late.

video

Favorites Mentioned:

Cashmere Glow Shea Enriched Shower Gel

Warm Vanilla Sugar Perfume

Ponytail Holders

Sephora Eyelash Curler

Elf Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink

How are your November's going? This Kansas weather has been all over the place! It can't seem to decide if it wants to be hot or cold so it just keeps going back and forth! Its driving me crazy! And I'm so not liking this whole "getting dark at 5:30" deal! It got me a little down at first and was messing with my head and making me tired earlier!
I don't know about you, but I am SOOOOOOOO excited for the holiday season! Christmas this year is going to be really special, and a little bit different than other years. I've really been getting into my gift shopping and can't wait to get my little tree out on December 1st and arrange all of my gifts for people under it!
Much love and I promise that I WILL be better about posting this month!

xoxo, em

2 comments: