Friday, November 30, 2012

November Favorites!!

Hello loves,
Can you believe that the holidays are finally here?! I'm so incredibly excited for them, but at the same time I don't want them to fly by too fast!

video

Products mentioned:
(in no particular order)

BBW all over body cream

Elf Little Black Beauty Book in festive everyday

eos lipbalm in pomengrante raspberry

BBW shea infused socks

Starbucks Toasted Marshmellow Hot Chocolate

Forever Red Mini Perfume

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer

Redken Outshine 01

*Pacsun is no longer selling my purse that I just bought from them and I don't remember the exact name of it, but I do know that it was made by Black Poppy.


I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much lately, but I've been really busy and had been lacking some inspiration until lately. I promise that you will be seeing lots of posts from me this month because as I announced in this months vlog I am doing a holiday series that I am currently working on. I am terribly excited because I think its really going to be something special! :)

Much love,
Em

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the holiday posts! :) Your posts are always awesome <3

    ReplyDelete