Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Hello loves,
It's finally Friday! I'm not sure why, but for some reason this week seemed especially long. I've been looking forward to doing this post all week long! :)



Care to link up? Just copy and paste this picture, link up with my blog, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did your own addition of Friday Favorites. I would love to check it out!

Favorite Beauty Pins:

Here's a great way to store your nail polish and to be able to see each color when you open the box. #storage
This is a genius idea from the beauty department !

A go-to guide for flattering blush tones.
I love how simple this blush guide is! This is also from the beauty department. If you've never been to that website, then it's time to head over & check it out! I've picked up some of my best makeup tricks from them!

Favorite Workout Pins:

Strong, lean legs with the Cowgirl Legs Circuit Workout.

This is a really great cardio workout that targets your legs. If you do all 3 circuits, I can promise you that you will be sore in the morning!



Favorite Best Friends Pin:

there's nothing better than a best friend.
There is nothing better than a best friend. :)



Favorite Clothing Pins:

Fall Fashion
This outfit is so me. My official outfit of fall is jeans and a flannel shirt. I usually wear it with either boots or flats. I'm still searching for my perfect brown purse though.

Favorite Sweet Treats:

Okay, it's time to make you drool ladies. Seriously, if you ever want to get hungry just go look at my "Sweets" board.

s'more stuffed french toast
Smores Stuffed French Toast. Can we say YUM?!



homemade dark chocolate truffles
Dark Chocolate Truffles. Oh wow.


Chocolate Coffee Caramel Bars
These have my name written alllllllll over them!

Favorite Wedding Pins:

Thanks to Pinterest my wedding will be all planned before I even start dating. :)

Candid
This is super sweet! A bride & flower girl shot is a must!

Love this shot
I love this shot!


gorgeous
So gorgeous


Favorite Quote:

...
I love this quote.

Favorite Laughs:

Ha!
Aww, I would like to wake up to this! Haha, I know this drives most people crazy, but I love waking up to a sweet kitty! :)

hahaha ain't that the truth! ;)
Haha, ain't that the truth!

Meine!
I don't even know what it says yet I find this hysterically funny! "Meine!" :)

Could we at least stop at starbucks?
Awwww, I would take him to Starbucks!!

Happy fall y'all! Do enjoy your weekend sweets!


Much love,

Your authoress,

Em



2 comments:

  1. Nice pins Em! And same here with the wedding planning thing you said! :) And yeah, I hate when the words on pictures are purposely written weird. I think the cat one is supposed to say 'This is my watermelon. Mine.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you here:http://missionkool.blogspot.com/2012/10/awards.html
    Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete