Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tips on Teeth Whitening {Vlog}

Hello loves,
I promised you that I would be better about putting up vlogs every week, so here is this week's vlog! I'm super excited to say that I have vlogs all set for the next month or two! I just filmed three new vlogs just today! :)

Today's vlog is on teeth whitening. Enjoy!

video
Upcoming videos include:

Makeup Tools

Acne

My Makeup Products....

and much, much more!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! I'll be spending the rest of mine helping to make dinner, working out, and doing Chemistry homework!
Chemistry class starts tomorrow! Excited, but a little nervous!

Much love,
Em

8 comments:

  1. I have also heard that taking banana peel and rubbing the insides on your teeth helps. You get all that... gunk? on your teeth and leave it for a few minutes. Then you can either get some water and swish it around in your mouth, or actually brush your teeth. I have done this once or twice and I really have seen a difference even after doing in once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Becca! I had heard about that recently and wondered if it worked. I will definetly give it a try! :)

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! how i love your vlogs:) and this one really helped because my teeth aren't as white as I'd like them to be. ;P i am definitely going to try what you do! agh. chemistry homework! funny how you mention that because i have been doing chemistry homework practically all day. idk about you, but i'm so not good at it! =\ meh. maybe if you are good at it, you could answer some of my questions. ;) hehe. what chemistry are you doing?

    much love!
    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lindsey!! Chemistry is so not my favorite subject either! I've had some trouble understanding how to convert units, but my Dad sat down and explained some of it to me, so now I sort of have a better understanding of it. It's going pretty good so far, but we'll see how the rest of the year goes! I'm useing Apologia for chemistry. What about you?

      Delete
  4. Great tips!! hey I awarded you over at my blog:)
    Em;)
    http://itscalledart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Em!! :) I'll go check it out!

      Delete
  5. Gerrrrrr my nook will not play your videos if i can get it to work ill problly join your blog/vlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Really thankful to you for starting this.
    Technobritish

    ReplyDelete