Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Favorites//Shopping Haul!!

Hello loves,
I'm so excited because today I'm posting my September Favorites!!! I was really, really excited to film it because I had some really wonderful things to share with you this month! I hope that you enjoy it! :)

video

Products shown in video:

Maybelline Eyeshadow Duo in Modern Metallic 90 D Sunkissed Olive

Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium

Revlon Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie

Wet n' Wild Lipstick in 502A

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash in White Peach + Ginger

Red Bow Headband//Forever 21

Peach Skinnies//Forever 21

Crystal Bow Necklace//Forever 21

Cream Pullover Sweater//Forever 21

Gold Leaf Necklace//Forever 21


I hope that y'all are having a really lovely week! My schedule has been pretty busy and school seems overwhelming at times, but all in all life has been really wonderful and I have nothing to complain about. So thankful for the gorgeous weather in Kansas today!!

Can you believe that October is almost here?! What does October include for you? For me it holds my Mom's birthday, the pumpkin patch, the apple orchard, the Finishing with No Regrets conference, and a few other fun things! I've really been looking forward to fall and I am so excited that it is practically here!

Much love,

Em

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so excited for October. October is hayrides, cider, boots, festivals, leaves, colors, happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love your description of October so much Soph!! :) An absolutely perfect description of one of the prettiest months of the year!

      ~Em

      Delete
  2. Nice September Favorites video Emalee! I really like those peach skinnies, the headband with the bow, and your necklaces! :) And I never knew you could use lipstick as a blush, very interesting! I'll have to try that out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful video, em!! I really want to try your makeup choices; and your new fall items from f21 are so lovely! :) for me, october is pumpkin pie + hot cinnamon tea + colorful leaves + cozy sweaters + oversized hoodies + colored skinnies + the fair. ♥

    ReplyDelete