Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Outfit of the Day

Yesterday I broke one of the most well known fashion rules of all time. I wore white... in September. And you know what? I didn't even care! See, I was in the need for a little inspiration when it came to the fashion department. I've decided that sometimes it's okay to not obey the seasons. Don't let the weather control you. I came up with the most adorable outfit, but unfortunately it was much better suited for April. I wanted to wear it anyway though, so I did! And I felt beautiful in it. Isn't that the best feeling in the world? When you put on something that makes you feel like a million bucks, and you never ever want to take it off again?

*Be forewarned, my eight year old brother, Sam was taking the pictures. :)




sweater//Old Navy
tank top//SO (Kohls)
skinnies//Forever 21
sandals//American Eagle
 
To top it all off I had highlights that day and my lovely hairstylist curled my hair afterwards and put some really amazing products on it, so that it felt like silk. I love having my hair done! :)
 
Much love,
 
Em
 

7 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!!! I love that outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I am quite, more like super jealous. I am so in love with those jeans. :) You are absolutely beautiful, Girly! OH and I totally know what you mean about white...I definitely am about to wear some white jean shorts this week...oh well. :) Oh and your hair looks gorgeous as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling I love your outfit! You looked so gorgeous and cute! (I'm totes jealous :D) Shoot...all those rules about white...I don't listen to them :P Rules are made to be broken! In that second picture, you (in the face) really look like Jordyn Wieber! Thought that was funny :D Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I want jeans that same color...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! :) I love your outfit and your hair!! I'm all for wearin g white after Labor Day I loveee white clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. em! you're so gorgeous in this! the outfit is amazing :) i need to get me some colored skinny jeans ;) hehe. and i absolutely love your highlights. ♥

    much love!
    ♥ lindz

    ps. i know it's my turn to reply to our email - i haven't forgotten;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    OMG EM! I am homeschooled too! Woop! LOL I am a proud new follwoer of UR AWESOME blog and I was wondering if you would follow back my blog(s)? Thanks!
    http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://afairytaleofphotos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete