Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday Favorites {One Day Late}

Hello loves,
So sorry that Friday Favorites is a day late this week! But hey, it's better to have it a day late, than not have it at all, right?




Care to link up? Just copy and paste this picture, link up with my blog, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did your own addition of Friday Favorites. I would love to check it out!


Favorite Falltime Pictures:

changing colors, grey skies
Wow, this picture is so gorgeous!! Makes me want fall very badly!


Favorite Workout:

Try this Chair Workout from Pumps & Iron. Set a timer for 40 rounds of 30 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. You’ll go through the sequence 5 times.
I've done this twice now in addition to my normal workout routine and really like it!

Favorite Wedding Pictures:
Photography by erinheartscourt.com
An utterly gorgeous shot of the bride.


love all the pastel colors
I don't know that I would want all of my bridesmaids to have different colored dresses, but I really love this picture! Especially the lighting and how they posed... they seriously look like models!!


Oh, this is soooooo pretty!

Favorite DIY Project:

DIY:  Old t-shirts into workout tanks
Turning old t-shirts into workout tanks. I've watched the video for this and it is so easy!! Definitely want to do this sometime soon!

Favorite Shoe:

looooovely
I know this might shock some people because these are totally outrageous, but they are so me. I have always loved heels of any kind. What can I say, I love a shoe with a lot of height! :) I love everything about these shoes! They're pretty and delicate, but at the same time fierce and dramatic.

Pictures That Touched My Heart:

You know how you see those pictures sometime that just touch you and inspire you in amazing ways? Well I had that happen to me this past week:

:)
This picture just tugged at my heart. It spoke to the country girl in me and refreshed that old dream of someday having a horse. You know how just about every little girl wants a horse? I had that dream just like every other little girl when I was growing up. But unlike other little girls that dream never really died. At heart, I'm a country girl. I LOVE animals and this picture just spoke to me in a magical, unexplainable way. Someday I will get a horse and I will be the girl in this picture.

contrast
The colors & contrast in this picture are downright amazing, but that's not why I love this picture so much. I love this picture because it shows the powerful bond that you can share with an animal. It shows how an animal can be your best friend, the one that you go on all of your adventures with and whisper all of your secrets to. And also I love this picture because it makes me want a giraffe. :D

Beauty
And last but not least this lovely picture. The sunset, the colors, the perfect silhouette, the way the girls head is dipped back and her hair is flowing out over the lake. Whoever took this picture... they're amazing!


And now, it's time for some laughs:

Lol
Hehehee, I  just love this picture!


A reluctant trip to the vets.-hahahahaha!!!!!!
A reluctant trip to the vets- hahahaha!

This cracks me up so much. hahaha
Hahaha, this cracks me up so much!! :)

And now its time for the cute, darling, and utterly hilarious animal pictures! :) (My favorite part!!)

Streeeeeeetch
Streeeeetchh (I love it when my cats do this after a long nap :))


:D
:D

Me and baby awwww
Mommy and her baby... awwwwwwwww

Best. Party. Ever.
Oh. My. Goodness.

Happy Saturday!! My day has been filled with makeup shopping with my sissy, Sam's first soccer game of the season, the farmers market, antique stores, and adding more Nancy Drew books to my collection. :) I hope that you have a truly wonderful weekend and enjoy the break from school!!

Much love,

Your authoress,

Em

6 comments:

  1. Ha, some of those pictures made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That giraffe picture is amazing, it's just so powerful and moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? I would love to have it framed on my wall! Thanks for your comment Kryn! :)

      Delete
  3. I've just found your blog and I absolutely adore it! Those wedding pictures are precious!
    Lots of love from London, England xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I was so, so excited to see your comment today!! Thank you so much! It was just the encouragement I needed to hear! Ever since I was eight I 've dreamed of one day coming to England, so to have a follower from there is super exciting for me!! :) Thank you for following!

      ~Em

      Delete