Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Finishing with No Regrets



Finishing With No Regrets is a one-day conference designed for teenage girls and their female leaders. Students are challenged to get right with the Lord and live boldly for Him in their high school setting, while female leaders and mentors are equipped to biblically and effectively disciple their female students. Join us for the next Finishing With No Regrets Conference at Grace Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Lawrence, Kansas, on Saturday, October 6, 2012.

It includes biblical teaching, hip hop dance & drama, a "Modest is Hottest" fashion show, dynamic worship, spoken word, and more!

Best of all my church is hosting this years conference!

The Finishing with No Regrets conference takes place on October 6th, 2012 at Grace EPC in Lawrence, KS. I had been hearing about this very special event for months, but it wasn't until this morning when I went to sign up that I sat down and looked at their website. I am now counting down the days until October 6th! I am so, so excited for this conference!


If you would like to sign up or want to learn more about Finishing with No Regrets click here!

No matter what please take just a minute to look at this video.   Watching this got me so excited and inspired. The conference looks so amazing and I can't wait to hear their message and spend the day with hundreds of other teenage girls that are as excited as I am!

Anyways, the reason I'm posting this is because I was wondering if any of my blogging friends were coming to the conference? If you are please shoot me an email or leave a comment! If you think the conference looks amazing, but aren't able to come to it, you should look into having your church host a Finishing with No Regrets conference in your city!

Much love,

Em
 


6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!!!! Hope you have a life-changing expirience. God is more than good<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Deyanira! You're right, God is amazing! I'm so thankful that he has provided me with this wonderful oppurtunity. Thanks for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing! I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soph!! I'm really looking forward to it! :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait! I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad that you're going!! I know, I'm super excited too! I'll see you there girl! :)

      Delete