Monday, August 13, 2012

Shopping Haul!

Hello loves,
So sorry that posts have been few lately. Life is busy, summer is winding to an end, and school is getting ready to start! I fit in blogging whenever I can, which of course is not as much as I would like to. A few days ago I had my annual back-to-school-shopping-trip with my sister, Liv and my Mom. This year I was super excited to go to all of my favorite stores and see what the fall fashions were. You see, sadly clothing store, after clothing store has been closing in my town, so I'm pretty much just down to Target and the Gap. Seeing American Eagle and Forever 21 was such a special treat for me! And to top it all off I went into Sephora for the first time. Oh my goodness, why have I not been in there until now?! Sephora was beyond my wildest dreams. Literally, it was quite overwhelming.  I just went from row to row soaking it all in. I didn't buy anything at Sephora, but I had the most wonderful time just looking


*All three of these tops are from American Eagle.

Skinny Midrise- Gap
Sweatshirt- Gap
Headband- Forever 21

Today I wore my skinnies for the first time and I have to say that they are the best jeans that I've ever worn. Yes they're skinny, but they're not skin-tight, and they are SO comfortable! I love the dark wash and they fit me in a flattering way, which is so hard to find with jeans! I must have tried on at least 20 pairs of jeans on our shopping trip, and these were the only ones I liked. Yes, I'm officially in love with my skinnies! :)

Much love, (And I promise to post more soon!)

Em

12 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


    Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma! Thanks so much for your comment!! I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog! :) I will definetly check your blog out! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

      ~Em

      Delete
  2. jean shopping is very stressful!! Some are to tight, some to long, to short, to baggy ahhhh it goes on and on!! but when you find that perfect pare it's like "victory":) love the shirts to, so cool:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I'm definetly not a fan of it! :) Especially when you're petite, its near impossible to find a pair that works! Hehe, I know, I just love that "victory moment"! Thanks Em! :)

      Delete
  3. ahhh! i love your new finds! how much were they all? or would you rather not say(: are the jeans your first pair of skinnies?! teehee, i'm rather petite too XD your sweatshirt looks sooo comfy and your tops look irresistably (sp?) stylish! ♥ :) glad your shopping trip was a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsey! Aw, thanks girl! Yep, the jeans are my first pair of skinnies, and I LOVE them!! Seriously, they are the best pair of jeans I've ever had! Hm, the jeans were $60-ish (I don't remember the exact price), but they were having a sale, so I got them 30% off. The sweatshirt was $44, the AE floral, red-ish top was $24, the AE purple lace top was $34, the AE lace back boyfriend tank was $10, and the Forever 21 headband was $1.50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there em:) I love skinny jeans. ♥ I don't know why; they're just so confortable! But it's hard to get them because my mom is picky about how tight they are...which is a good thing (I don't want them too tight!), but medium-tight skinnies are hard to find sometimes. I've also started getting into colored skinny jeans! I don't have a pair yet, but I would like to get a pair or two on my next shopping trip. :) Ahh, you got some good buys! Someone needs to do a photoshoot with you wearing those clothes. :D teehee.
      much love, darling! ♥
      lindz

      Delete
    2. Lindz~ Thanks girl! The skinny jeans are super comfy! Yeah, my Mom is picky about skinnies too, so that's why I loved these, because they were like the perfect comprimise! YES!! I really want a pair of colored skinnies too!

      Delete
  5. Hey:)Just stumbled across your blog,and I'm SO glad I'm here!:)Nice post!And pretty please check out my blog! http://vanillasmiles13.blogspot.com/

    Lovesxx!
    PS:You've found yourself a new follower!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you so much for following!! I really appreciate it, and of course I will check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  6. Hey :) I just stumbled across your blog too! I'm now following you too! These are very pretty tops and I agree with you that skinny jeans are the best, especially ones that aren't too suffocatingly tight! I love the picture of your kitty, I had one just the same while I was growing up!

    It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki!! I'm so glad that you joined! Aww, how sweet! Yes, kittens are the best! :)

      Delete