Monday, August 20, 2012

Photography Adentures

Hello loves,
In the past few weeks I've had the most wonderful opportunity to take a few photography classes with my best friend, Nina and our extremely talented teacher, Ann. I had the best time with the two of them and I learned so much! In addition to our classes we went on two photography excursions that included gardens, parks, lots of flowers, and the most amazing back yard in the world. Here are some shots from our first photoshoot!

tree bark

a shot of an antique ford truck for Sam :)

this was a really cool mirror mosaic!


an old pink, merry-go-round!


vintage fan

I love this sign!! :)


creepy Oscar the grouch! (Anyone else recalling their Sesame Street days?)


beads

a sweet little stray kitty that was taking a nap


so precious!


Today I started school and it was a bittersweet feeling. I'm sad that summer is over but so excited for fall and to see what this school year brings for me! This year I'm a sophomore and will have a heavy load with algebra 2, chemistry, and so on. Nevertheless, I will do my best to post regularly! I was so thrilled to get on yesterday and see that I now have 57 followers! Here's a big welcome to my newest followers! I am so thankful for each and every one of you and I feel truly honored that you take the time to read my blog. I promise that I will have a special giveaway and some wonderful surprises when I make it to 100!

Much love,
Em

4 comments:

  1. oh i am feel'in the bitter sweetness:):(sophomore, woot, woot, same hear:) beautiful pics!
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photographs Em! I like the ones of the stray cat! :) And congrats on the now 58 followers! Also, are you still hosting Friday Favorites on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelley! Yep, I am! I don't post Friday Favorites every week, just whenever I can! I'll be posting one today though! :)

      Delete