Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello ladies,
Eeeeekkk, BIG NEWS!!! My makeup tutorial vlog is finally up!!! I just filmed it tonight and can't wait to share it with y'all. Without further ado, here is my official makeup routine!

video
I felt like I filmed it so quickly, but in all actuality the video is almost 14 minutes long! As I said in the video, my makeup routine changes all the time; makeup is a passion of mine and I love to use it and give other girls makeovers! I don't use makeup to cover anything up, and my makeup routine is not heavy, I just use it to enhance what I have. I don't wear makeup because I feel like I need to, actually most of my friends don't wear makeup. It's my choice, and I do it because I like it, not because I feel the need to impress anybody. Just thought I would say that so you guys know! Also, I don't buy makeup all the time, and I 'm not one of those girls with an extensive makeup collection. I just have a bag or two full of makeup and I try my best to put everything I have to use. Thanks so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you have any questions!

To all my lovely, beautiful followers: Love you lots & thanks for following!!

Much love,
Em

3 comments:

  1. I loved it! A simple yet very beautiful makeup routine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh em! i love this! :D and it's great how you don't use too much makeup, but just enough to enhance your gorgeous facial features :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete