Sunday, August 26, 2012

~Lately, My Life~

Hello loves,
I'm so, so happy that it is the weekend! My first week of school was pretty easy, since it was mostly review, but I was still relieved when Friday came!

Pictures from a photoshoot with my photography teacher, Ann:















Last week I had a sleepover out at my grandparents farm with Sam. My time was spent cooking, taking long walks, gathering eggs, taking lots of pictures, and spending sweet time in the tree house.

While I was there my Grandma brought out several boxes of letters that were written to my great grandmother when she was about my age. I loved sorting through the letters that were written to her by relatives, friends, and her beau (my great grandpa). The oldest letter I found was dated 1931!!



Taking photos in the corn fields as the sun goes down...



Watching the sunset from the treehouse

Selfies! :)




I made a glazed peach pie with my Grandma and then came home and made one by myself for my family. Girls, this is seriously the best pie I have ever had! The peaches were so fresh and sweet and the crust just fell apart in your mouth!
 
My little darling Chloe has gotten so big!! Each day I fall more in love with her! She lots of nick names (My favorites being "Fluff" and "Chlo Glow"), loves to cuddle, LOVES to eat, meows like crazy, and most importantly has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)

 
 
Despite school I have still found time for some fun...
 
*A late night run with Liv to Walmart= Chips & dip, lots of laughs, and freak bug attacks.
 
*Sibling dates with Liv & Sam= A dance party to "Call Me Maybe", ice-cream, lots of Demi Lovato songs, and seeing Cali's long-lost twin! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow along with another week of school starts Tone It Up's Beach Week!!  My favorite fitness trainers, Karena & Katrina are celebrating the last week of summer with 2-a-day workouts, healthy eating, motivational blog posts, and early mornings! If you're interested in doing "Beach Week" yourself, follow the link to read all about, and sign up for email updates if you'd like! I know I've talked about Karena and Katrina on here before, and some time I will do a big, long post on them! I've fallen in love with TIU and absolutely love all of their workouts & inspiration!
 
Much love and have a lovely week!
 
~Em
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Old letters, how cool!!! love old things like that:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It was pretty neat to read some of them, but I especially just liked how they looked! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, old letters are the best! :D

      Delete
  3. You have serious talent! I love it. I also, really love the letters. I'm a letter fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Soph! That meant a lot! Yes, me too! I love letters of all sorts!

      Delete
  4. Your great grandmothers letters look lovely, as if they had appeared out of a movie or something x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!! And thanks so much for following!! :)

      ~Em

      Delete
  5. Nice photographs Em! And adorable kitten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. first. the letters are..just..GAH. i LOVE them. ♥ hehe.
    second. demi lovato music = the best!! :D ahh!
    third. i'm coming to your next "call me maybe" dance party. ;)

    much love!
    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, aw thanks Lindz!! I always love your comments dear! :) And yes, having a dance party with you would be SO FUN!! :D
      ~Em

      Delete
  7. Ur really pretty! I love all ur pictures!! Do u have Instagram or kik?

    ReplyDelete