Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Hello loves,
Week one of school-DONE! I had a wonderful week and suprisingly enjoyed settling back into the routine and structure of school days. The weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS out and I've loved taking long walks in the evening. Autumn is almost here and with it will come the cool, crisp, jacket-wearing weather, trips to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch, sweaters and skinny jeans, red, orange, and yellow leaves, and the annual making of applesauce, pumpkin cookies, apple butter, and so on!
Have you missed Friday Favorites as much as I have? Friday Favorites will forever be one of my favorite posts to write and I've missed not having them every week!




Care to link up? Just copy and paste this picture, link up with my blog, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did your own addition of Friday Favorites. I would love to check it out!


Favorite Fall Pin:

:)
Yes!! I wholeheartedly agree!

Favorite Inspiring Quote:

Love this
I love this sweet quote and the fresh perspective that it left me with. God has a plan for each and every one of us and everything that happens in our lives happens for a reason.

Favorite Laugh:
hahahahaha yes.
Bahahaha, now that would be quite comical my friends! :)


Favorite Quote:

<3
YES!! If somebody suprised me with coffee it would make my day, and yes, I would love them. :)

Favorite Sweet Treat:

inside out , chocolate filled strawberries. What a good idea, makes it easier to eat!
Inside-out-chocolate-strawberries... Can we say GENUIS?!!

Favorite Oufit:
love the coral with the leopard
Suprisingly I love the coral sweater with the leopard blouse. The gold flats and belt add the perfect finish to this outfit.

Favorite Adorable Animal:

just takin a bath...
Just takin a bath....

Favorite Posing Ideas:

Senior girl photo ideas
Gorgeous photography and I love all of the ideas!

Favorite Work Out Quote:

very true!
Very true! Something good to remind yourself on those days when working out is the last thing you want to do!

Much love and Happy Friday!!

Your authoress,

Em

11 comments:

  1. Love these!!! I cant wait to wear fall cloths:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do a Friday Things, right now! Come check out my blog, at sillymes.blogspot.com
    Thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats wonderful that you're doing your own addition!! I'll come and check it out!

      Delete
    2. Wow, you're super nice! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Love. love. love. Fall, it needs to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soph! :) Yes, it needs to get here now! I'm tired of waiting!

      Delete
  4. I love your autumn description! ♥ makes me excited! and we should go to a concert together sometime, and buy out the whole thing. ;) hehe. I love your friday favorites! ps. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Lindz! Hahaha, that would be the best thing ever!! :D Thanks girl! And you're welcome!

      Delete
  5. Awesome Friday Favourites post Em! Glad to have them back again, I always enjoy reading them! :) That idea about putting chocolate in the strawberries is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelley! Aw, I'm so glad that you enjoy them!! :)

      Delete