Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Hello loves,

It's been a few weeks since I've done Friday Favorites, and I'm sorry about that! I'm excited about this weeks addition though, because I have some really lovely pins to share with y'all!




Care to link up? Just copy and paste this picture, link up with my blog, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did your own addition of Friday Favorites. I would love to check it out!



Favorite Recipe:
Chipotle Lime Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Recipe. Yum....

Chipotle Lime Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Recipe. Yum! I need to try this sometime!

Favorite Hair:


I love the messiness and beauty to this hairstyle. I'm a sucker for goddess braids, so having that incorporated into this hairstyle was a plus!

Favorite Craft Idea:
Silhouette of your pets. Love this.
Sillhouettes of your pets. Is that not a genius idea?!

Favorite Nails:
So delicate and pretty!
So delicate and pretty!!


Favorite Fall Outfit:
Perfect fall outfit!
So cute!! I absolutely love everything about this outfit!

Favorite Picture:

Paris <3
This picture is so stunning and magical! I want to frame this!!

Favorite Kittens that remind me of my cat:
.


awwwww
This one looks SO much like Chloe!!

Favorite Sweet:
Healthy dessert—Baked Apples with Oatmeal Streusel Topping

Healthy dessert—Baked Apples with Oatmeal Streusel Topping. Looks so good!


Favorite Inspiration:
think big


Staying motivated.
Work it!


Happy Friday my dear followers!! Its crazy how the weeks have been flying by for me! Schooltime is almost upon us!

Much love,

Em



6 comments:

  1. The picture of the Eiffel Tower is so stunning! I would love to go there some day (Okay, who seriously wouldn't!?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go there someday too! I absolutly love the Eiffel Tower picture, whoever took it is amazing! Thanks for your comment Kryn! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit and the nails, soo cute! Lovely blog, would you like to follow eachother?

    Haylee
    Daretobeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haylee!! Yes, I would love to follow you! By the way, I'm in LOVE with your blog name! So cute!!

      Delete
  3. Hello<3 I love your blog. you got yourself a new follower(: check mine out if you so desire! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soph!! I will definetly check your blog out! :)

      Delete