Saturday, August 25, 2012

August Favorites!

Hello loves,
It's vlog time!! After spending the morning filming, I am finally back with some all new vlogs that I can't wait to share with you all! First up are my favorite products for fall! Hope you enjoy!


video

Please let me know if you have any requests and keep an eye out for more vlogs coming soon! Up next are "Tips On Whitening Your Teeth" and "All Things Acne"!

Thanks for watching dear followers and have a wonderful weekend!

Much love,
Em

4 comments:

  1. Awesome:) I am going to try that lip butter!

    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! It is amazing!! :)

      Delete
  2. em! this is great! you're so good at vlogging:) I haven't done a vlog yet, but I know I really should! teehee-I love how you research the products before you purchase:) and they all look sooo wonderful! definitely want to try them. :D ahh I know what you mean about the classes, school, and busyness! :P I have been doing school for 2 weeks now, and I still have classes that have yet to start up! hehe.

    much love!
    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Lindz!!! YES, I would be so thrilled if you did a vlog!! Thanks for your sweet comment girl!!

      ~Em

      Delete