Monday, July 9, 2012

My Favorite BBW Products

Ever since I can remember my sister and I have loved going to Bath and Body. We eagerly smelled each new scent, attended all of the sales, and you can bet that our shopping money was almost always spent at Bath and Body. Over the years I collected quite the assortment of BBW products, and it wasn't until just a few years ago that I slimmed down my collection and started getting picky about what I bought. Today I'm here to share my all time favorite Bath and Body products with you! And believe me when I say that I carefully selected what to showcase today and I'm only showing you the products that I love 110%.


1. Malibu Heat's Glowing Body Scrub Okay, so I have to admit that this is really my sisters, and I just stole it from her for this photo. I LOVE Malibu Heat. Plus something about the fact that it says its a "glowing body scrub" makes me really love it. Definitely one of my all time favorite BBW products!

2. Wild Citrus Sunflower Shimmer Body Lotion. This scent is really lovely for summertime and I absolutely love shimmer lotion. This is one of my summer staples

3. Peach Sparkle Shower Gel. Absolutely delicious! This scent is especially yummy in the shower gel. There is nothing better than emerging from the shower smelling all peachish. (And yes, I know that's not a word. :))

4. Lavender Chamomile Sleep Body Lotion. The sleep line is a favorite of mine. The Lavender Chamomile Lotion is part of my nighttime routine, and I just don't think I would sleep as well without it. Here's a secret: I love this scent so much that sometimes I even wear it during the day!

5. My Favorite Nightbalm. This isn't mine, I stole it from Olivia as well, but I need to get some. This stuff is magical. Seriously amazing! I've worn it twice and it makes your lips feel so soft and moisturized!

6. True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream. I really love the True Blue Spa Line mainly because it leaves you feeling so pampered and moisturized. Their foot cream is great for sore, callused feet, or when you're wanting to get your feet ready for a special event.

7. True Blue Spa Super Rich Body Cream. This stuff is luxurious. It comes out thick and leaves your skin feeling baby soft.

8. True Blue Spa Walnut Foot Scrub. Another key item for getting your foot ready for a special event! This stuff works really well and leaves your feet feeling buffed, soft, and smooth.

*Not featured is the True Blue Spa Paraffin Hand Lotion. If you want your hands super soft then you have to get it!


What is your favorite Bath and Body product?



3 comments:

  1. The Peach Sparkle looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is absolutely delicious! It seriously makes you want to eat a peach! :) I love it in the shower gel!

      Delete
    2. We have this soap; it's like peach and cilantro or something. It smells AMAZING.

      Delete