Monday, July 16, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...




*I copied this idea from Janelle who copied it from someone else, who copied it from someone else, well, you get the picture.

~ You'd know that I LOVE Indian food.

~ You'd know that I'm a night owl.

~ You'd know that I love nothing better than a good action/suspense movie.

~You'd know that I was an original Hunger Games fan and started all of my friends on the book.

~ You'd know that a bad guy is in almost all of my dreams.

~ You'd know that I cherish handwritten letters.

~ You'd know that I love getting lost in books.

~ You'd know that I didn't know what Oreos were until I was 6.

~ You'd know that I haven't thrown up since I was six.

~ You'd know that I love TIU!

~ You'd know that I can tell which family member is coming down the stairs just by their walk.

~ You'd know that I had braces for 3 1/2 years total (2 phases) and still wear retainers at night.

~You'd know that I love Starbucks and my favorite form of caffeine is iced or a carmel frappuchino.

~ You'd know that I've done martial arts, ballet, tap, pottery, sewing, art, swimming, soccer, cake decorating, piano, and tennis.

~ You'd know that I delete my whole password after typing one letter wrong.

~ You'd know that I love walking barefoot.


I hope you enjoyed these fun facts about myself, and I encourage you to do your own "If You Really Knew Me" post! Thanks Janelle for getting me inspired!

Much love,
Em

P.S. Haha, okay this may sound like a silly question to some of you, but anyone tell me how to put buttons on my blog sidebar?

4 comments:

  1. 2, 6, & 11 are a LOT like me! :D
    button on the sidebar...I'll email you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd know that I can tell which family member is coming down the stairs just by their walk. !!! story of my life right there. we have to long sets of stairs and I know each family memeber's footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! And, like Marcia and you, I can totally tell who is coming down the stairs. I did my own version of this on my blog if you'd like to check it out! About the buttons, I just found the buttons I liked, got the html of them and linked them to my sites. If you like designing, you can make your own buttons, put them on Photobucket and get the html that way. I did that for one or two that the original site didn't give me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2, 6, 7, 9, 15, and 16 are like me. Except...
    For 6, I don't write letters super often (but I love getting them). For 9, I haven't thrown up since I was seven (weird fact!). I swim, too. Did you do swim team or do you just swim for fun? I posted your button on my blog! emily-sunshine-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete