Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Hello loves,
After taking a week off, Friday Favorites is back and I have lots of really special pins to share with you today! :)



Care to link up? Just copy and paste this picture, link up with my blog, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did your own addition of Friday Favorites. I would love to check it out!

Favorite Inspiring Quote:

Pinned Image
I love this quote for a number of reasons, especially because it reminds me of one of my life quotes, YOLO!


Favorite Dress:
Pinned Image
I have a secret dream to one day wear a glittery dress. :)


Favorite Nails:

//
I really love the idea of doing one finger different! It gives the look something special.


Favorite Darling Animal:
Can't handle it. A puppy in footy pajamas
You can't handle it can you? Who knew that a puppy in footy pajamas could be so downright adorable?! I just want to reach through the screen and grab him!


Favorite Sweet:

Snickerdoodle brownies.
Snickerdoodle Brownies. Oh my.



Favorite Haircut:

love this
I absolutely love this! I've contemplated getting my hair cut like this.


Favorite Couple Idea:

Pinned Image

My favorites are 2, 10, 13, & 19. I especially just want to use a fake name! I mean, how fun would that be?


Favorite Laughs:

Haha!
Hahahahaha

hehe!
YES!!


This is me.
This is me, every single night. Making me watch Psycho would be the absolute worst thing you could do for me


Much love and Happy Friday ladies!!

~Em

4 comments:

  1. you are the cutest! thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment. love these - that puppy? adorable. and i love the mark twain quote.

    hugs, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erin!
      Aw, I can't tell you how honored I am that you're following my blog!! I absolutely love your blog and just think you're amazing! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!!

      ~Em

      Delete
  2. Love the pic of the Hulk and Shrek. I know someone that says he does P90X, he looks nothing like that (obviously). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness dear! I love your blog, several of those pictures and those unusual ideas! Hahahaha...I just love number 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, and 17 :) Now a new follower here :) Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Because You Are!) Philippians 4:8

    ReplyDelete