Thursday, July 5, 2012

All That Glitters

 So first off can I just say that I'm in love with the title of this post? Seriously, I don't know what it is about it, but I just want to go around saying it all the time! It just sounds so magical... glittery... perfect.

Okay, enough about the title! My dear sweet friend Nina came over recently and we (finally!) took some successful glitter pictures! I was beyond excited.




Isn't Nina an amazing photographer? I just love this last one! I love how the camera caught the glitter flowing off of my hand.

And now for some other pictures from our photoshoot :) :



Make a silly face!








The glitter succeeded in blowing back on us and completely covering us.







I love this last picture. I think it ranks in the top five pictures I've ever taken.

Much love and all that glitters,

Em

10 comments:

  1. very nice!! the glitter looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures - love your shirt!

    ~ Emily

    emily-sunshine-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your glitter shots and other fun photos! I should try having a glitter photo shoot sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley! Yes, you totally should! If you ever do you will have to post your pictures, because I would love to see them!! :)

      Delete
  4. In the 7th picture, you are BEAUTIFUL! :) And then I love the heart one, too. ♥ oh, and the last glitter one is epic! :D

    ♥ lindz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Lindsey!! You are too sweet!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that glitter one is really cool! And you are very photogenic, Emalee!

      Delete
    3. Aw, thanks Emily!! That is so sweet of you! :)

      Delete