Friday, July 6, 2012

16 Before 16

Yes, I am finally getting around to posting my Sixteen Before Sixteen list! I'm going to be doing it in place of Friday Favorites today.


Sixteen Before Sixteen

1) Get red high heels

2) Learn to drive//get a permit

3) Get my ears pierced

4) Learn how to shoot a gun//target practicing

5) Travel somewhere

6) Do a fashion post

7) Go iceskating//rollerskating

8) Memorize my life verse

9) Do something with animals

10) Go to a thrift or antique store

11) Have an official photoshoot

12) Get a dog

13) Get a 50 mm. lens

14) Go to a garage or estate sale



Can't wait to start checking things off my list!

Much love,
Em


P.S. I'll be accomplishing one of these in the next few days! :)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Em! Haha, its always funny when your name shows up because I always think "Wait, thats my name!" :) I really appreciate all of your sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. I want to do a fashion post, too. What kind of dog are you hoping to get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! I'm super excited to do mine at some point! I'm not going to be picky, just whatever comes along. We live out in the country though so it needs to be something that would do good mostly outdoors, pretty good size, and wouldn't get too hot in the summer. Eventually we hope to get two dogs!

      Delete
    2. Cool! We have two dogs. They are labs - one's black, one's yellow.

      Delete
    3. Oh, and what exactly do you mean by a fashion post? Where you post an outfit, tips, etc? I'm not sure what I'll do, but I hope to do something soon. :)

      Delete
    4. Aw, how sweet! I love labs!! Oh, I wasn't being specific, but something to do with fashion, putting outfits together,tips, etc. Haha, so yeah, basically what you said!

      Delete
  3. You would rock red high heels. :D Just puttin that out there!

    ♥ ya!
    lindz

    ps. when do you turn 16?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Lindz! :) I've wanted some all my life, and I am determined to finally get some!! I turn 16 April 23rd, so I have quite a while, but I wanted to start on this early so that I get them all doe. :)

      Delete
  4. I think you can check off #12 now. Maybe you can do a doggie fashion post! That would be funny!

    ReplyDelete