Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer To-Do's...

Summer is upon us ladies! At long last the glorious days of sunshine, swimsuits, water fights, leomonade, tans, no school, late nights, and freedom are here! I don't know that I've ever looked forward to summer as much as I have this year! I've made lists of ideas//summer plans for months and just recently sat down and put all of my little lists into one big list of 51 things to do this summer! I'm determined to not waste a single precious day this summer on boredom//laziness! I've had so many fun ideas and I can't wait to finally get around to doing them! I just have a feeling that this summer is going to be amazing! :)

Just a few of my plans...



What are your plans for this summer?

9 comments:

  1. Adorable list!
    I plan to go canoeing :) I am going to try it :D Also make cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, lemonade, fruit tea, oblong designs, read outside on our hammock, thrift shop and OF COURSE have a cook out and go swimming. :D Lovely post!
    xoxo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophi!! Love your list too!! Yum, sounds super fun! :)

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! ♥ It makes me even more excited about summer. :D I love trying on prom dresses at the mall with friends!! It's SO awesome! If you do that, you should post pics! ;) I'm going to try and shop at a thrift store because all my friends are so successful at that! haha. They always have the cutest clothes and they get them for so cheep! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lindsey!! Aw, I know, I am SO excited for summer!! :) Oh, yes I will most definetly post pics if I try on prom dresses!! Hehe, it's been a dream on mine for awhile, so I really want it to happen this summer! Oh, I know what you mean, I've always wanted to thrift because you can get more one-of-a-kind pieces and some great bargains!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great summer list! I especially like 'Try on prom dresses' and 'Feed ducks' :) Sounds like you will have a wonderful summer, can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all awesome summer to-do's! I actually want to do a lot of the ones you mentioned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, summer plans are so much fun. I agree, it’s a bummer to waste time. =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute blog:)Am following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog design!!!!!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete