Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stylish and Lovely

Last week I was awarded two blogger awards by Miss Orla ! Thank you so much Orla!!

   

I feel so honored to have received such sweet awards!

I've got to answer some questions for the "One Lovely Blog Award". Okay, here we go!

Favourite song?  Oh, wow that is way too hard of a question!! At the moment one of my favorite singers is Carrie Underwood. I love "Good Girl" and "Jesus Take The Wheel".



Favourite kind of dessert?  Just about anything!! I have a huge sweet tooth! I especially love anything with chocolate and cheesecake though. :)



When upset, what do you do? It depends. I'm not a confrontational person, but people can usually tell when I'm upset. I go really quiet and since I'm normally a big talker, I guess people notice. It usually takes a little bit to get over something depending on how much it upset me. I like to talk about it with somebody and then pray about it.



What was your favourite pet? Haha, well besides a bunch of Petco & Walmart fish I've only had,  two cats, both of which are still alive. Of course I can't pick one, so I have to say that both Cali and Chloe are my favorite pets. :)




Do you prefer to wear black or white? Hmmm... White. I love black because it's a slimming color, but I think it makes me look pale, and white is one of the few colors that sometimes makes me look tan.



What is your biggest fear? I'm a big worrier and I have a lot of fears. I have three huge fears though: (In no particular order) lightening, roller coasters, and drowning.



What is your attitude mostly?  I love to help others and makes people feel good about themselves. I'm super loyal to my close friends, and try to start each day with enthusiasm.



What is perfection to you?  Well hon, you just happen to be talking to a perfectionist herself! Perfection is... well simply put, wanting things to be "perfect" in your eyes. You have trouble stopping something or handing something over if you don't feel like its perfect. Perfection can be both a good and a bad thing. Perfection can help you, but it can also be an obstacle. Sometimes you just have to learn to let go.



Guilty pleasures? Nutella straight from the jar, reading in bed after lights out, and anything sweet!


Now, for the Stylish Blogger Award I'm supposed to tell you all about a time I dressed up...

There's not much that I love more than getting all fancied up for a special occasion. Whether it's a photo shoot with my friends or a wedding, there are never enough occasions to put on a cute dress!

One of my all time favorite memories of dressing up took place last summer on my grandparents farm. My sweet cousin, Gracie gave me a makeover and let me wear her prom dress for a photo shoot! It was probably the most expensive and beautiful thing I've ever worn! I felt absolutely beautiful and I loved every minute of that afternoon.





Now it's my turn to give these two awards to a few stylish and lovely young ladies!

Elisha

Lindsey Madison

Jessica

Hannah Nicole

Each of you are such lovely girls and have the most amazing blogs! You inspire and encourage me everyday!

Love,
Em





5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much, sweet girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. EM!! You're too sweet! ♥ Thanks so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on the award, Em. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post, I loved your answers! Only reading it now, I've been super busy, but I'm glad I got to read it. :) You look so pretty in that dress! It's very similar to the dress I wore for my grad ball actually.

    ReplyDelete