Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Photoshoots & Picnics

Hello loves,
One warm, sunny day after VBS Cindi  had Lou  and I over to see her precious baby kittens. That simple get together turned into a little adventure filled with hay bales, swimming, photoshoots, and the best quiche ever.

One of Cindi's adorable cats, AJ. Aren't his eyes just stunning?


Cindi :)

Love this picture of Lou!


It wasn't until I was going through pictures later, that I stumbled upon this one.  I thought it was neat how all the focus is on the tail and everything else is blurred.


On the way to our picnic we stopped in the middle of road so that we could snap a classy, country picture of Cindi with her cat, Calisto. :)

 Cindi's Mom made the most amazing quiche ever for our picnic. Seriously, it was out of this world.


I thought I would include this behind the scenes shot. :)

Much love,
Em



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! Maybe make them a bit bigger next time? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica!! Okay, I will remember that next time! :)

      Delete
  2. Too much fun!! ♥ I wanna come on your next picnic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, aw, you should!! :) Wish that you lived here! That would be such fun!! :)

      Delete