Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My favorite Spring/Summer Beauty Products

Hello loves,

In case you don't know, I love makeup! I love beauty products and can spend hours watching youtube beauty videos and researching makeup and hair products. In the past year I've become a bit of a beauty queen, and like to spend my own sweet time getting ready. My beauty routine does change some this time of year as the temperatures steadily climbs. Today I'm going to share with you my very favorite beauty products for spring and summer!


1. Bath and Body's Wild Citrus Sunflower Shimmer Body Cream I really love a great shimmer lotion for spring/summer! This one is perfect because the smell isn't too strong and  it's shimmery not glittery.

2. Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet Okay, so first off this picture makes the nailpolish look way different! You know how the "in" color this season for nails is that blue-green? That's what mint sorbet is, and I LOVE it!! Really pretty color! I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped when I'm out shopping or running errands because people want to know where I got my nail polish!

3. Maybelline's Babylips Lipgloss in Peach Kiss Obsessed with Babylips!! This is a fairly new product from Maybelline and I give it ten points for sure! It's the PERFECT balance between lipgloss and lipstick! It's like a tinted lip balm. Moisturizing, with a touch of shine and color, but not sticky or goopy like lipgloss!

4. Clinique's Lash Doubleing Mascara in Black My FAVORITE mascara ever. period. I received a mini bottle of this mascara when I got some new foundation a few months ago, and now I am never ever going back to my old stuff! A normal sized tube of this magical stuff is $15. Drugstore mascara is flakey, smears, drys out my lashes, and cakes. Clinique's mascara doesn't dry out your lashes, defines and lengthens your lashes, and doesn't smear. If you try it once, I promise you, you will never go back!

5. Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray One word. AMAZING. Seriously, this is my #1 hair product and I don't think I could survive without it!

6. Bumble and Bumble's Tonic Really wonderful stuff! Especially for those days when you don't wash your hair! :)

7. American Eagle's Bohemian Roll on stick Perfume Love this scent so, so much!

8. Rimmel London eyeshaow quad in purple Really lovely colors for spring/summer!


What are a few of your favorite beauty products?

Love you all!

~Em

2 comments:

  1. I have this favorite scent from B&BW -- it's called Dark Kiss. Oh, I could spray that stuff all over myself every day. I'm almost out of my body wash, though... time to head to the mall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I am Gianna, a new blogger! I would love for you to come visit me, and maybe become one of my first few followers!
    www.randocology.blogspot.com
    xoxo,
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete