Saturday, June 16, 2012

le cupcake

My sister  had her graduation party last month, and of course she requested cupcakes! I never thought that I could get sick of cupcakes, but it is possible. I ate so many cupcakes in those few days! My favorite part of making cupcakes is icing them! It's so fun to get out the icing bag and just whizz through those cupcakes, pretending that you work in a bakery. :)











We made strawberry, chocolate, and carrot cupcakes. Surprisingly, my favorite was the strawberry. They were super moist and had just the right amount of sweetness. And the little strawberry slice on top added lots of eye appeal. :)

What's your favorite kind of cupcake?

6 comments:

  1. mmmm, cupcakes.... my favorite flavor is probably vanilla. or strawberry. or spice cake. or chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yum, makes me hungry for cupcakes! :) I know, it's pretty impossible to pick just one kind!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!! These are beautiful, Em! ♥ and not to mention...delish :D my favorites are the strawberry ones - they look sooo good! send me one in the mail? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Lindsey!! :) Those are my favorites too! I love how the strawberry just totally pops in the picture! Haha, okay, will do!

      Delete
  3. You're making me hungry!:P Ha!I loveee cupcakes!Especially chocolate cupcakes!:)And I wanna say that your blog is really cute:)I love it!

    Keep on being awesome!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!! You're so sweet! Oh, yum! Chocolate will always be my all time favorite iceing on cupcakes!! :) So good!

      Delete