Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's the little things...

You know that quote. "It's the little things that count"? Well, lately I 've been realizing how true that is! I really do cherish the little things. So I decided to make a list of some of the "little things" I've been loving lately...

~Being served delicious root beer in a big, frosty, mug

~Going swimming

~Working out at the gym

~Holding Benny, the cutest Cavalier ever, on my lap

~Spending quality time with my big sister :)

~Peach pie

~White wedge heels

~Sweet texts from friends

~Inspiring blog posts

~A purring kitty

~Pinterest- a source of laughter, inspiration, happiness, and a million ideas

~Getting up early to go out of town and relishing the quietness. Seriously, it seems that the world doesn't wake up until about 9:30



Now go make a "Little List" of your own! It makes you think about the little things more AND makes you a lot more thankful!

Much love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. 2,5,8&9 are my favorites!! ♥ This makes me want to do a "little things" post! ;)

    ReplyDelete