Sunday, June 17, 2012

An Interview with Miss Hannah!

Hello loves!
I recently emailed a bit with the lovely Hannah Nicole from Hannah Nicole//Aspire and was super excited when  she agreed to let me to interview her! She is such a beautiful, talented woman and I really love her blog! She is a constant inspiration and motivator to me!




Isn't she just stunning?!

* When did you first become interested in photography?
 I started taking pictures back in late 2009, early 2010, and have been hooked ever since. :)

* What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
 I love taking pictures of people and celebrating their story -- I want to take photos of them just as they are, with all their beautiful imperfections.

* What is your favorite Bible verse?
 I don't have a favorite Bible verse, because I could never narrow it down to just one, but I'm meditating on Psalm 86:11 this year. :)

* Do you have any exciting summer plans?
 I do! I'm shooting a wedding in June, possibly camping with some friends for a couple days, Woodland, and heading down to Texas to intern with Jessica Shae. I'm preeeeetty excited. :)

* Do you have any advice for your fellow bloggers/aspiring photographers?
 Stop trying to write what you think people want to read and just write what YOU would want to read. Make images that resonate with you. Discover your voice and love it, because it's perfectly you.

Thanks so much Hannah! I enjoyed getting to know you a bit through your interview! :)

Much love,
Em

4 comments:

  1. For those of you who don't know Jessica Shae, go check her out here! :) http://www.jessicashaeblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, this was cool! Glad you got to interview her ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! She actually let you interview her?! That's super awesome. ♥ It's really funny because she looks almost exactly like one of my friends, Emilie! ♥ Hannah Nicole's eyes are almost identical to Emilie's! :D

    ReplyDelete