Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites

Good afternoon loves!
Yes, it's finally Friday! My favorite day of the week! :) How will you spend your Friday?



Care to link up? Just copy and paste this picture, link up with my blog, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did your own addition of Friday Favorites. I would love to check it out!


Favorite Inspiring Quote:

.
Really lovely quote.

Favorite Dream Dress:

minty
I can't tell you how much I love this dress! I want to wear this someday!

Favorite Shoes:

So cute.
Gorgeous!! Love the color, design, and of course its heel. :)


Favorite Photo:


I love the simplicity and beauty of this photo.


Favorite Darling Animal:

.
Bahaha, I could totally see Cali doing this!


Favorite Hairdo:

Dianna Agron - love the updo

Isn't this awesome?! Nina just did this on me yesterday and it turned out amazing!!

Favorite Hairdo:

PERFECT
Perfect. Seriously, this is my dream. I'm doing this at my wedding!

And I saved the best for last....

My (two) Favorite Laughs:

hehe
Hehe, isn't he adorable?!

And my personal favorite:

I feel like this sometimes... :)
I just about died laughing. I feel like this sometimes. :)


And there you have it folks! Hope you enjoyed this weeks addition of Friday Favorites!

Have a lovely weekend!

Much love,
Em

9 comments:

  1. Give me those shoes, girl. ;) hehe. they're awesome!! ♥

    ♥ lindz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did this!:)Mind to check it out???

    http://prettylittlemind13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is scary! Haha!! :) I love that dress, too. I wish girls nowadays could dress like that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, its pretty freaky!! :) Oh, me too!

      Delete
  4. Pretty shoes! Check my blog emily-sunshine-girl.blogspot.com
    Oh, my name is Emily too, but (obviously) it isn't spelled the same as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Emily!! I just love your name! :) I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  5. Awesome Friday favourites Em! And just wondering for if I link up in the future, do we have to have the same favourite categories that you used, like quote, dress, shoes, photo etc. or can we post about our favourite anything? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shelley! Thanks so much! Oh, you can post about anything. I'm frequently chaning mine up. You can use whatever you want to and feel free to get creative!

      Delete
    2. Alright, thanks Emalee! :)

      Delete