Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Hello loves,
Happy weekend's eve! :) How will you be spending your weekend?

Care to link up? Just copy and paste this picture, link up with my blog, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did your own addition of Friday Favorites. I would love to check it out!

Favorite Summertime Picture:


I wish this was me!
I would love this to be me. I can't tell you how often I wish that the ocean was right in my backyard!

Favorite Work Out Quote:


This is 100% true! I just fulfilled one of my lifetime dreams by doing a video on country line dancing. It's designed to be a workout, but I don't look at it that way. I encourage you to go do a fun form of exercise, whatever that may be to you. Some ideas are dance videos, tennis, ice skating, or going on a run with your dog!


Favorite Laugh:

Sooo true!
Truer words were never spoken. "Checking Pinterest" means, "I'll see you in an hour!"

Favorite Hairstyle:

amazing
So lovely.

Favorite Bucket List Idea:

.
This may surprise some of you, but this is something I really want to do. Which is crazy, since I'm afraid of heights, but needless to say, I will do it some point in my life! :)

Favorite Quote:

....
"This can't be possible" was my initial reaction. I still remember sitting in the living room with my family watching Monsters Inc. for the first time. My sister and I loved Lizzie McGuire! And Dylan & Cole Sprouse, how can they possibly be 20?!! My, how time flies!

Favorite Shoes:

pretty :)
I want. No, make that I need!


Favorite Look:

County Fair
Really love this outfit!


Favorite Photography Idea:

cute idea!
I think this is the cutest family picture idea I've ever seen! Would LOVE to try this sometime!! Or maybe a "friends" or "BFF" one! :)

Favorite Sweet Idea:

S'mores cake in a jar. Such a cool idea.
Smore's in a Jar. What a neat idea! Oh, now I'm craving smores.

Favorite Wedding Idea:

Wedding Date Sewn in Dress- something blue.
Such a sweet and creative idea! And there's your "something blue"! :)


Much love,

Em


4 comments: