Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites Returns!!

Yay, Friday is here!! I have been so looking forward to this Friday just so I could do "Friday Favorites" again! During my blogging break I missed several Fridays, and my new pins have been piling up! It was so hard to pick which one's to use in today's post! Also I am super excited because a while back I you vote on what picture I should use for Friday Favorites! And the winner is...

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to make a code for this so that you could link up... so if you would like to link up please copy & paste this photo, link up to my blog, and leave me a comment! I would love to check out your addition of Friday Favorites!
Now let's get on to the fun part! :)


Favorite Summertime Picture:

Pinned Image
Lovely quote! It makes me wish I lived on the beach!!

Favorite Inspiring Quotes:

Take chances, Do crazy things, You only live once
YOLO!!


I would like to read this as a little reminder at the beginning of every day.

Favorite True Quote:


This is me to a T! Seriously, this happens almost every day.

Favorite Wedding Photos:

Pinned Image
Really, really love these!!


Favorite Sweet Treat:

Cheesecake Cookies
Cheesecake cookies. Oh my goodness. I. want. these. now.

Favorite Animal Picture//Quote:

...they talk with their eyes.
...they talk with their eyes.

Favorite Picture:

the sweetest pic i have ever seen...
This picture makes me want to smile and cry at the same time. Too sweet for words.

Favorite Nails:

Love! #glitternails
Soft, simple, and sweet!


Favorite Look:

Coral & Aqua, summer colors!
Coral and aqua, lovely summertime colors!


Favorite Craft Idea:

52 things I like about you.
52 things I like about you!

Favorite Vintage Picture:

tough girls.
Believe it or not, I want to learn how to shoot a gun. Yep, it's on my bucket list!

Happy Friday ladies!!

Much love,
Em

8 comments:

  1. Aww, LOVE this. Okay, what is YOLO? Sorry, people keep using it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindi! :) Haha, it's okay I didn't know what YOLO was until I read about it in a magazine. YOLO stands for You Only Live Once. So now I'm in love with the saying and I've decided it's going to be one of my life quotes! :)

      Delete
  2. The cheesecake cookies look awesome! And I love that playing card/book idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! :) I know, yum, right?!

      Delete
  3. Nice Pinterest pictures! I love the favourite picture one! So cute! :) And btw, I'm not sure if it's just me, but your Follow Me on Pinterest button on your sidebar doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelley! :) Oh, thanks for telling me, I had not noticed that! I will get on it! Thanks for letting me know!!

      Delete