Friday, June 1, 2012

Chloe

Cali just turned one, and now our family's grown again! I picked up the newest member of our family yesterday.....

Meet Chloe! She's a light black, green eyed, seven week old little girl with the most precious personality ever! She is so smart and so funny too! I've been working hard to introduce Cali and Chloe, and I'm hoping that with time Cali will except her.


Sadly, I left my camera out at my grandparents last week, so I've just had to rely on my phone for pictures. I'm getting it back tomorrow, and I know I will be taking tons of photos of Chloe then! :)
Love this darling kitty already!!

~Em


3 comments:

  1. In that first photo, you are GORGEOUS! ♥ And your kitten is adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I just want-ta give Chloe a big hug!!
    Em

    ReplyDelete