Tuesday, June 12, 2012

According to Em: Relaunched!

Hello loves,
First off, what do you think of the new blog design?! Didn't Jessica do an amazing job?? I was so blown away when I logged in today and there it was! I am absolutely in love with it!! Thank you so, so much Jessica!! You are amazing!!
Yes, I am now OFFICIALLY BACK!!! So, so happy to be posting regularly again!! :) I'm glad I took this break because it gave me a lot of thinking time, time to get inspired, time to write and save lots of posts, etc. I realized something really important recently. I tend to be a perfectionist and other people's opinions matter quite a bit to me. I was worried too much about what you, my readers, would think. Really, the only question I should have been asking myself was "Is this something I would like to read?" Because, honestly, you are your best critic. You are the best judge of whether your posts sound fake or braggy, and if they're genuine and interesting. So, my dear followers, this simply means that whatevers on my heart and mind will probably show up on these pages at some point. I want to focus more on the things that I love. Cooking. Animals. Beauty. Photography. and much, much more!
Also, I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to all of you! You always make my day with your sweet comments, inspiring posts, stunning pictures, and amazing support and encouragement!
Love you all!

~Em

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful, love it!!!

    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, nice new design! I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design is beautiful, Em :) I have given you 2 new awards, go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! This is BEAUTIFUL, Em!!! ♥ I LOVE it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you Orla!! I will go check them out!

    Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!! Glad you like the new design! :)

    ReplyDelete